Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

I Resolve

A goal for 2009 is to not only clip coupons but also remember to take them to the grocery story with me. It's nice having the big stack of coupons. Having them neatly stacked at home, though, can no longer be the goal.

Like millions and millions of others, maybe shedding a few pounds would be nice too.

Visiting Oklahoma more often would be cool.

Hosting a blowout garage sale would be awesome. Especially if people bought everything. I really need to finally get rid of the skinny clothes.

Reading more, writing more, thanking more, walking more are tasks that should be accomplished.

Getting to work earlier and actually leaving at decent times and not coming home and working more would be fantastic.

That's enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home