Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Peaceful Transition

Then a nominee, these pics are from Mr. Obama's visit to Kansas City in October 2008. He greeted folks at Kansas City's Liberty Memorial. The pics are graciously borrowed from The Kansas City Star.

Mr. Obama will never stumble across "Wild Life," this crazy site Eponine started a few years ago. But if he did, this Cowboy would want to make sure he read the following ...

"Congratulations, Mr. President. I join millions of others who are proud of you. I have to admit I wasn't automatically a supporter. But I am believing, am inspired, am ready to roll up my sleeves, and know better can and will happen. You have a tough job ahead of you. I am here to help. Now, get to work."

4 Comments:

At January 20, 2009 5:45 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Ah, Cowboy, my mom wasn't an automatic, either. In fact, he didn't even get her vote in the primary (now 45 years ago). But then, she wound up campaigning for him and is so very glad she did. (And you need to know that this was a highly unusual thing for my mom to do. She likes asparagus too and also has five cats!)

 
At January 22, 2009 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard on the news here in DC that ONE TON of trash (for ONE day!) was collected after the Inauguration on Tuesday and there was not ONE single arrest! Impressive huh?

 
At January 22, 2009 11:15 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I LOVE you William. And your mom too. Thank you for everything!

 
At January 23, 2009 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUH! I'm not sure what is wrong with me! I meant to say one MILLION TON of trash! Yes, that's right... one MILLION TON of trash on Tuesday in DC!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home