Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Random Thoughts On Jan. 14, 2009

At lunch ran to get my prescriptions filled. Noticed then that gasoline prices were at $1.57. On the way home they were at $1.69.

It's bitter cold in Kansas City. Predicted to dip to minus-4 degrees. Brrrrrr. That's cold!

For Christmas I treated myself to a new coffee pot. A Melitta Mill and Brew. I add coffee beans, hit a button or two, and it's grinding and brewing. It's an awesome coffee pot. Of course, right now my tooth is super, super sensitive to hot and cold, so I can't enjoy coffee. I still try, cringe in pain, and then get ready for work. It's tough being a coffee addict.

The coffee pot provides weather updates. Wednesday night the screen was flashing. I wondered what was happening. Took a look and saw a winter weather advisory. That's cool. Plus, when the screen is in sleep mode it shows a pic of a feline sleeping. Very good coffee too. I highly recommend this pot.

Was gathering some preliminary tax papers the other night and discovered something I think I did wrong the last couple years. Now pondering what I might be able to do to cover it up. Hmmm? :)

My car is running smoothly. I still love my PT. The 2009 version is the last to be made. Chrysler, even if they do stay in business, is retiring the model.

Anyone watch American Idol Wednesday night? It was the tryouts from Kansas City. I never could quite determine what hotel they were in with the views of downtown KC behind them.

They mislead us. Paula, Randy, Simon and the new judge are not actually there on the days of the long lines outside of a venue. It's all edited. The candidates go through early rounds of elimination. Those picked then they come back on a different day to perform in front of the judges.

The auditions are highly edited. There's much more that goes on. The year Carrie Underwood tried out and won, Paula wasn't at her audition. When it aired, Paula magically was there, interacted with Carrie and voted yes.

Can you believe the month is half over?

3 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 7:32 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I like the idea of the sleeping cat on the sleeping machine. Hope things go well tomorrow at the dentist. Hope they don't put "WILL BOLT" on your chart like they did to me!

 
At January 15, 2009 7:56 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

first time I read that I didn't get it ... second time through, I laughed hard. I think Daphne's chart says "BITES HARD."

I will hope I don't get "WILL BOLT" or even "BITES HARD" in my chart!

Tonight ... I'm in horrible pain. I'm popping the painkillers and barely staying awake.

 
At January 15, 2009 9:06 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

good luck at the dentist tomorrow Cowboy. I think my chart would say "will scream. loud." either that or "just give the gas"

ok, my word verification says
terdbra. Terd. bra. that is just too funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home