Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Random Thoughts On Jan. 26, 2009

Can you believe a month has passed by us since Christmas? We'll be celebrating Easter before we know it.

Gasoline is hovering around $1.65-1.67 in the Kansas City area. Still not bad. I think about the $37 I was spending every three or four days about a year ago. Not only did gas prices go down, but my commute shortened. A $18 fill-up now lasts close to 10 days. Last week I drove less than 170 miles the entire week.

Might snow in Kansas City Monday night. It is super cold. Gotta love winter!

On Sunday I bought a replacement vent for the HVAC unit. I read regular replacement improves efficiency, saves us money. I replace mine about every other month.

Purchased a new vacuum cleaner Sunday. A Kenmore from Sears. Not a Dyson or some other high-dollar unit, but it should do the job. If only it would dust the shelves.

In a training class or other meetings all week at work. Should be fun.

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2009 8:03 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I jinxed us ..... prices went to $1.73 Tuesday morning.

 
At January 27, 2009 8:43 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

better than the $1.98 here. why is it going up when the price of oil is going down?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home