Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

President's Day

I'm off on Monday. President's Day. February 16, 2009. Until now, I've never worked anywhere that has President's Day as an official holiday.

It feels silly. Not sure what I'm going to do with myself all day. A day off when there's no mail, the banks are closed, the Y is closed, and several other places I need to run errands to are closed. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty to do at home. Or there's several movies I want to see. But it still feels strange just having this random day off from work.

Regardless, I still feel I'd rather pick my days off. I'm probably just whining since the old company's benefits included "personal days" that could be selected at will and not these random holidays.

Well ... have a happy President's Day. I'll be watching court shows on television.

1 Comments:

At February 17, 2009 10:32 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

We hope you found something fun to do on your new holiday. We mostly napped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home