Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Random Thoughts On Feb. 21, 2009

Thought I was going to lunch with SAK today. Gave her a call this morning and lo' and behold it is next Saturday. My calendar even confirmed it. But I sure thought it was today. It's actually her Henry's fifth birthday party today. She was taking him and several of his closest buddies bowling.

Gas is sitting around $1.69 to $1.72 on the Missouri side.

President's Day was uneventful. Stopped by Rolling Acres to visit Eponine's grave. There was a tiger-looking little monster hanging out there. He followed me all over the place. I even tried to run away from him and he chased me across the memorials. He did finally give up and walked up to the main building. He was sitting next to their door when I left.

The rest of the day was spent doing a little shopping, a little errand running, and a little relaxing.

Did I tell you that I went to the "Bloody Valentine" roller derby contest on Feb. 14? I don't think I did. Seriously. It was a old-fashioned roller derby. The Dorothys remained undefeated in a last-second victory over the Knockouts, while in the second match/contest/derby the Vixens easily beat the Black Eye Susans. It was a good time.

Stamps go up again May 11, 2009. I think I'm going to purchase "forever stamps" now for this December's holiday cards. I just hope I remember where I store them.

I'm getting excited for March Madness. Oklahoma State is not any good, but it will be fun to watch the action and root on someone.

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2009 2:23 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

Stamps are going up again? Wow, how expensive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home