Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Random Thoughts On Feb. 8, 2009

Gasoline was about $1.87 today. My gut feeling is that it will be on a steady uphill climb the next few months. Yuck.

Is it just my imagination, but did the GRAMMY awards show drag on forever? And it seemed no real award was ever presented. I do like Sugarland's song "Stay."

I am trying to have all Christmas stuff put away before Valentine's Day. A good goal, don't you think?

I'm very excited about the new Sonic in North Kansas City. How folks in areas of the country without a Sonic survive I will never know. I grew up with Sonic as a staple. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, the first Sonic was in Shawnee, Oklahoma. A vanilla malt (with double malt) was always my favorite. Makes me EXTREMELY gassy now. fyi.

Peeps on the bus told me about the new Sonic. Glad they're in the know. It's being built on the site of the Denny's that was torn down. The Sonic is moving over about a football field or less.

I've been distracted by facebook. Seriously. It's a horrible thing and kinda like webkins for adults. I haven't asked anyone to be my friend. I have enough friends. :) High school people I haven't talked to in 20 years and former co-workers keep finding me. It's a little worrisome. I originally joined fb more than a year ago just to see JLBR's photos. She was my only friend for almost a year.

I just did my "25 Random Things" list on facebook. If I liked the people on there, I would have revealed really random things like that occasionally I find watching drag queens perform fun entertainment, that I keep up with the lives of cats through their blogs, or that my Eponine started a blog. I'm not friends with any of the friends on there though.

Speaking of impersonating .... Etta James needs to take a chill pill. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. It really is.

Did I tell you that Cash Man, Sexy Lady, Army Boy and Daphne are hanging out in a hotel in the D.C. area? I bet Daph is very popular as she strolls around the hotel. As long as no one pets her. I hope she doesn't bite anyone. They are there on top-secret military assignment.

Oh .... and MegMcB, George, Stanley and the human male that lives with them recently welcomed a baby girl to their home. Seriously. Her name is Mia. Just like my niece in California.

2 Comments:

At February 09, 2009 6:36 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

We always see Sonic commercials here, but they don't have any in our area. We don't know why they even bother to air commercials here, but everytime I see the commercial I always say, I wish we had a Sonic here. Maybe one day in NYC.

 
At February 13, 2009 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daphne is not friends with the housekeepers and they won't come in the room unless we are here! She goes on lots of walks and enjoys barking at all the people as they walk by the window! She misses her Uncle Cowboy too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home