Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

March Madness

I wonder what term would be used if the NCAA Basketball Tournament occurred in April? Or February?

I've done my best not to be engaged or overly passionate about my team this year. Just feel like I have invested lots of dough being a crazy fan the last several years. Watching on television or getting updates on the Internet are my way of cutting back. Having some moderation. Being a little more sane.

As I should've anticipated, but was hopeful nonetheless, the Cowboys lost to those awful, horrible Sooners yesterday. Geez, I hate OU. And every team that needed to lose so that we (OSU) could move up in the Big 12 pecking order actually won. Darn.

We are the 7-seed at the Big 12 Tournament starting this week. We take on Iowa State at 6 p.m. on Wednesday. I'm glad I was thinking ahead when I was invited to speak at a 1 p.m. meeting scheduled for Wednesday. "Please do all you can to get me at the beginning of the agenda," I requested.

If all goes well, I'll be on the road by 1:30 and in OKC by 6:30. Just missing the game's beginning. If we win, we advance to play the 2-seed. You guessed right ... those horrible Sooners.

1 Comments:

At March 08, 2009 8:52 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we will be rooting for your cowboys Cowboy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home