Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Star Gazing

I was sitting in front of the computer typing away ..... turned around and caught the Gabster watching "Dancing With The Stars." She likes the show. The camera was within my arm's reach. Had to snap the photo without a flash to make sure I didn't disturb her television watching. (Please ignore the dirty socks on the floor, shoes not put away, dust on the shelf, and rabbit ears on our digital-converter-box-enhanced television.)

4 Comments:

At March 31, 2009 9:18 PM, Anonymous Sexy Lady said...

Too cute! Anderson loves that show too! Miss you!

 
At March 31, 2009 10:30 PM, Anonymous cowboy said...

I think Daphne has learned to play with toys from watching Anderson play with his toys. I promise you she loves the praise you give him and the reactions he gets from the two of you when he plays with his toys. What do you want to bet?!

 
At April 01, 2009 10:10 AM, Anonymous Sexy Lady said...

You could be right! She was just chasing that ball like I've seen Charlie chase his so I thought maybe she finally got a chance to get a ball of her own!? It was adorable I can tell you that. After having her for so long and not seeing her play at all with anything it was great to see!! ha!

 
At April 13, 2009 2:41 PM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hello,
I don't get around to the various blogs as much as I should but my person thinks it is great that someone besides her has a converter box and rabbit ears. For the tv not the actual kind that come with rabbits 'though she found some fake ones and made me wear them on Sunday...Sheesh humans think they are so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home