Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Another Win

The Oklahoma State men's golf team garnered a win at the Big 12 Golf Championships. With the women's victory this past Sunday, the feeling is pretty sweet.

After round two the Pokes were tied with Colorado. The team pulled a little ahead after round three and then ran away with it during the fourth round. Won the individual medalist too.

Regional competition is next for both teams.

Visited the Schrammies tonight. Had a fantastic dinner and then all four kids, Mom Schrammie and Dad Schrammie joined me in the living room to watch American Idol. It was fun. The kids liked that Jamie Foxx song. It's not played on NPR so I wasn't familiar with it. But doesn't he same something about "Blame it on alcohol?" Hmmmmm?

I saw gasoline at $1.74 on Wednesday.

1 Comments:

At May 07, 2009 6:45 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

concats to the cowboys!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home