Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Random Thoughts On May 6, 2009

Women's NCAA Central Regional golf tournament starts May 7. It is in Columbus, Ohio. Hope the fourth-ranked Oklahoma State women's team does well.

Gas prices had dropped to about $1.84. But Wednesday on the way home I saw a $1.99 everywhere. I am always amazed how slowly they creep down but can shoot up 15-cents in a flash.

Met my friend VVW for lunch on Wednesday. We walked around downtown, then to the City Market to get cookies, then back to 10th and Grand. Finally, I walked about eight more blocks back to my office. It was a fun walk on a beautiful day. Mowed when I got home. Pooped now.

There was a friendly beagle-looking pup wandering the neighborhood. The area kids came running while I was mowing .... "Mr. Cowboy, Mr. Cowboy .... please get the dog in our yard. We need your help." They are used to Daphne being over and probably thought I could help. They genuinely were scared.

I grabbed him. He was really a friendly guy and liked the kids. Played with them. I went back to mowing. One of the parents said they would make sure he was OK. I hope someone claimed him. No collar.

Took off Gab's collar and bandana tonight to clean it. I left it off for now. But she looks naked.

I think she misses Daph. But I don't think she misses having to eat dinner from a chair. Nor do I think she misses Daph staring at her while she's going No. 2 and then sniffing the box when she's done.

3 Comments:

At May 07, 2009 6:44 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

awww poor puppy - we hopes that he gotted home!

 
At May 10, 2009 6:38 PM, Anonymous csh said...

Where do you go for good cookies at the City Market?

 
At May 11, 2009 10:12 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

::wavim paws:: HI COWBOY!! HI GABBY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home