Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Random Thoughts On July 14, 2009

Sorry for my absence.

Gasoline is sitting right around $2.19. I predict under a two bucks in August, but back up by Labor Day.

It sure has been hot. I've been worried about my homies in Oklahoma. Temperatures have shot well over 100 every day. I was down there a couple weeks ago and that day alone the temp guage in the car hit 106.

Received a Guam quarter the other day. So now I have a Puerto Rico and Guam. I haven't checked yet but I bet there will be a U.S. Virgin Islands and District of Columbia.

Gabby is doing great. Our two-year anniversary is quickly approaching.

Today is the anniversay of my former company dying. I guess it is my one-year anniversary with the new company. The year and the day was a mixed bag. It feels it has been mostly an uphill battle, but I think successess might be around the corner. We'll see. Nonetheless, it has been a battle.

Hope you are doing well.

2 Comments:

At July 15, 2009 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. It seems like you've had Gabby a lot longer than 2 years.

 
At July 15, 2009 9:35 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I don't think we've officially hit 100 yet but we've been very very close. In any case, hot is hot and we don't like it. We all feel like noodles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home