Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

It's Halloween!

Gabby and I are ready for some ghouls and goblins. Hoping that many stop by the casa this evening. The candy and snacks are loaded and stacked neatly by the door. Now we just need to doorbell to start dinging.

Unfortunately, they'll be stopping by during my Cowboys big game against Texas. It's in Stillwater, Halloween night, orange and black and ...... geez. This could be a really big win. Or a heart breaker. Or a blowout. All I can say is GO POKES! Beat Texas!!

A 7 p.m. game time sure makes the day drag along. All I can think about is wishing I was in Stillwater.

My friend Toby's birthday was yesterday. He would have been 45. He's still missed.

Went to a party last night. A coworker and husband hosted. Lots of fun costumes and predictable ones ... gangstas, witches, nuns, vampires, rockers ... sexy and scary .... fun and silly. I was a banana.

Sexy Lady sent Gab and me some tasty bread she made. Yummy! Pumpkin/zucchini. Just 24 hours later and there's only two slices left. That Gabby just can't curb her appetite.

Mom turns 82 today. Happy Birthday! And Happy Halloween!!

3 Comments:

At October 31, 2009 6:37 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Happy Halloween, Cowboy and Gabby! We hope that you get lots of fun little trick-or-treaters and that the Cowboys win!

 
At October 31, 2009 7:25 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

Happy Halloween Y'all!! And Happy Birthday to yur Mom!
::purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara (fambly too!)

pee ess- HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

 
At November 20, 2009 6:42 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

hey there cowboy - how is you doing? we seed your cowboys on the tv last night playing feetsball!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home