Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Is It Really March 28, 2010?

Gabrielle and I are doing well. Keeping busy and having fun along the way. Generally life is good. After a what seemed like a longer and harder winter than average for Kansas City, Gabby and I are ready for spring. Noticed the daffodils in the backyard for the first time just yesterday. Very nice.

Gab likes to step outside with me. She runs to the garage door when I come home and then we stroll out to get the mail. Sometimes I worry because that may be part of the reason she lost her first humans. Who knows for sure? But so far she is very diligent to come back in with me when I call her. She's actually kinda like a canine in that regard. She's lying near me snoozing as I type.

I think I've told you before that she's a cuddler. Her company is enjoyed. She loves to play with her cat toys and often can be found tossing them up and down the hallway or down into the living room. She's a good eater and in good health. This summer we will have been together for three years. Really!

We've had fun watching the NCAA Basketball Tournament. Gab doesn't seem to like basketball as much as Eponine did, but nonetheless we've had fun watching it. The one year I didn't bank on Michigan State they make the Final Four. Again. Geez. I anticipated No. 1 seeds not advancing, but I picked many of the wrong upsets. Should end up being a crazy semis and finals.

The pic above was one I took prior to the Big 12 Tournament. It was back in Kansas City in 2010 and will return here in 2011. It's always a great time. The regular gang from Oklahoma did not come up this year, but the Schrammies and other friends attended games with me. Although my Cowboys only won one game in the Big 12 (and none in the NCAA), it was a good Big 12 Tournament. Having Kansas State and Kansas in the championship added an extra level of excitement for folks in this area.

How are you doing? I hope you are well. Althought I don't post often, I do often think of you. Talk to you soon.

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2010 9:26 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Cowboy! WE have missed you!!! We are glad that Gabby is doing well. Three years already - WOW. That is just awesome!!!!

 
At March 30, 2010 5:47 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

Hi Cowboy!!! Glad that all is well in your corner of the world.
::purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home