Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

This One's For You

Here's a post for you.

Had a super swamped day this past Sunday. The Sears dudes delivered a new fridge to the casa early on ... they pulled up before 8 a.m. I'm sure the neighbors were wondering what the heck was happening when the truck pulled up on a Sunday morning. Then painted in the kitchen some, did laundry, mowed, grocery shopped (to stock the new fridge) ... tons accomplished. It was a good day.

I told a friend I'd help out and mow her lawn some. She's actually moved away and has her home on the market. However, I just haven't had much time to get over to her place to mow. I might have biten off more than I can chew.

I can't stand Derek on DWTS. Ick. Don't like Jake either.

The new fridge is awesome. Gab is pleased with how fresh it keeps her moist food. She's very pleased.

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2010 9:39 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Hey Cowboy! You've been too quiet lately!

Hi Gabby!

Hope the fridge was a choice and not a necessity...always a drag when you have to move quickly on things like that!

 
At April 28, 2010 8:36 AM, Anonymous Sexy Lady said...

See I'm not the only one that misses your blog! And thanks for the dedication! (I'm sure you were speaking to me!) I agree on your comments regarding DWTS! Derek is too cocky for sure. He's good, but he doesn't need to think so. Happy about the new purchase. You will love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home