Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

What Can We Expect?

Dog. That's what I read. The year of the dog starts today. It's the first Dogday of the Chinese New Year. Not certain what a year focused on canines could possibly bring, but I guess we must hope for the best. I wonder if Stanley went out to party again in celebration of this dog year.

To learn more about China, here's a link to a site I found.

By the way, SAK, husband and sons are well into the process of adopting a baby girl from China. She is expected to arrive this year. Can't wait! Oh, and just Friday I received in the mail from SAK a book titled, "The Tenth Good Thing About Barney." She even included a pic of my Eponine in the book. It's a very sweet story. One thing for sure, I have some amazing friends.

5 Comments:

At January 29, 2006 8:11 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

the Barney book sounds very neat (my Mom's first kitty EVER was named Barney!) we're not happy it's the Year of the Dog. my Mom said she heard they eat dogs in some countries, tho, how gross!

 
At January 29, 2006 11:10 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Can't believe your Mom's first cat was named Barney. It's a small world, isn't it?

It's a special, little book. The gesture of my friends makes it even more special.

 
At January 30, 2006 7:26 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

We're not happy it's the year of the dog either. Does that mean we have to be nice to the dog that lives behind us? we don't wanna be nice to her - she's LOUD.

 
At January 31, 2006 1:04 AM, Blogger prairiesunshine said...

Congrats to SAK on the upcoming adoption. Here the waiting list for an infant was 10 years or longer. I might have died still on the list before I got a baby... oh well. Such is life! Good luck to them, I hope it goes well.

 
At February 01, 2006 10:20 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Doesn't hurt to be nice to everyone, so do your best, Meezers. I know it's hard when she's loud and probably drools too. Hang in there.

I'll be sure to share your congrats to SAK, Prairie. She's very excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home