Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Identified By The Tracks You Leave

Didn't get around to entering the paw contest. Here's the pic I would have entered. Can you guess which set belongs to me? Hint: Most of the sets belong to young'uns.

Finnegan and Buddy of 2Carolina Cats thought of this contest (along with their mama, I'm sure) and are hosting it. If you haven't already, you need to take a moment to look at all these paws. I have dial-up, so the flickr pages took forever to download. But it sure was worth it! I bet later Cowboy's Pawswe'll learn whose paws belong to whom. I'll post something when the results are revealed.

Oh, and my picture is a modern version of a Schramwich. Or should I say, a different type of Schramwich.

8 Comments:

At February 19, 2006 10:25 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Cowboy - here is a link to the Rainbow Bridge for the Monday night candle lighting. http://rainbowsbridge.com/CandleLighting_Tribute/default.htm

 
At February 19, 2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Thanks for this link!

 
At February 19, 2006 10:54 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Cowboy, you are welcome. You can visit our Ralphie by clicking on the new link on our blog. It sometimes makes our mommy cry when she visits, but we curl up on her lap and read it wif her, and then she feels better.

 
At February 19, 2006 11:49 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Sounds like you all take very good care of her! She's very lucky.

 
At February 19, 2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Mr Cowboy, you shood have entered yore big funny human feets in the paw contest!! That would have been really funny.

Finny & Buddy

 
At February 19, 2006 11:12 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I wanted to enter and never got around to it. I wondered what you two would have done when you got the picture of my funny feet.

 
At February 20, 2006 9:50 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

know what cowboy? our may not have guessed that they were your feet. She's having a hard time. hahahaha

 
At February 20, 2006 7:37 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Hi:

Referring to the comment you made about Mistrie, as follows:

Although it can be cold, sometimes being away from others and being able to do things on your own and at will are what one desires. I bet that Mistrie is happier than we realize.

I think her Haiku was very deep and something I can understand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you, Cowboy. This was so wonderful......you see, Mom feels bad that Mistrie is outside. She is very safe though, far from traffic, and she never ventures more than 30 feet from the house. She is in heaven spring/summer/fall, when the weather is nice and she can be a true outdoor cat. IT is the winters Mom dreads, but she has the most amazing coat, and 3 beds to sleep in, plenty of stinky goodness, water, and crunchy food, and love from Mom. Mom really appreciated what you said because you understand! Bless you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home