Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Not Much To It

There's nothing to report. Providing this post just to keep in touch. However, there's nothing inspirational or landmark to share. I was away from home essentially for 10 days and am just now starting to feel caught up and back to a routine. That's always a nice feeling.

George and Stanley are coming to stay with me this weekend. That will be fun. They are great companions to MegMacB and always very entertaining. Gassy, but entertaining nonetheless. I also am hoping to paint my dining room. I found a great cinnamon gold paint at Lowe's. Might also do the granite technique with crystals.

Haven't forgotten getting picked. It's still going to happen. I check Wayside occasionally and other places. You'll be the first I tell when there's a major development.

Basketball games start back on Thursday.

9 Comments:

At March 22, 2006 6:44 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

george & stanley sound like good woofies. and we bet they want to help you paint. we likes to paint. the first night after mommy brought me (bandit) home, i helped her paint. then i helped her wash paint out of the carpet!

 
At March 22, 2006 8:42 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

cinnamin gold paint sounds like somethin' we might be interested in, what brand is it? we have a really weird bathroom that needs repainting and i told my Mom i'd help!!

 
At March 23, 2006 1:23 AM, Blogger Meg said...

G & S in the hizzouse.

 
At March 23, 2006 7:32 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Cowboy, if you wanted companions that were fun AND gassy, I would have sent Sammy and Miles to you for a weekend! - Meezers Mom

 
At March 23, 2006 2:26 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Bat & Bandit-Yes, G&S are good woofies. Oh, and Bandit, I hope you only helped your mom get paint out of the carpet and didn't help also GET the paint in the carpet.

Edsel-I went today at lunch to buy the paint and the Lowe's near work was out of the base paint for the granite.

I went to their website and they don't have this color listed. It is Signature Colors/Earth Elements, granite with granite crystals, cinnamon gold, EE2086. It provides/creates a texture and may not be super good for a bathroom, but you never know! I think it's fun just going and looking at all the colors.

Meg-Hope you're not getting those boyz all riled before they come over. I'm going to feed them benadryl. (TOTALLY JUST KIDDING!)

Meezers-One thing for sure, my Eponine was not at all gassy. Now her Cowboy once and awhile might have been though. :)

 
At March 23, 2006 11:12 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Bought the paint tonight! I'll be sure to take pics of the progress.

 
At March 24, 2006 2:00 AM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

well, i mighta helped a little in gettin the paint on the carpet. but i just wanted to help mom paint and the blue was such a pretty color . . .

 
At March 24, 2006 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fun weekend with the pooches, dude.

 
At March 24, 2006 6:13 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Where have you been, Tyler?!! Dude, it's so good to hear from you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home