Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Lift Off

Discovery-photo from New York TimesThe first shuttle launch on the U.S. Independence Day. I bet it was a great occasion for those able to witness it in person. I think just once I'd like to witness a launch.

I wouldn't be honoring Eppy if I had failed to mention the launch. She was very worried and later relieved when the Discovery crew made it home in July 2005. As a mater of fact, that landing was one of her first posts. She was fascinated by those who dared to wander and explore. It impressed her that I took off and tackled the world each day. I never let on it wasn't really "the world." She fully loved exploring. A room, a new empty box, a bag, behind the sofa, a closet, the deck or back yard ... she certainly was an explorer.

Wishing these astronauts a successful and safe mission.

2 Comments:

At July 07, 2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Timmy said...

Here-Here Cowboy! Well said ;) I think Eppy would have made a wonderful friend to explore with...
Just this morning, I found a new and exciting way to tick off Momma. When she went to get something out of the cabinet in the kitchen, I snuck in unbeknownst to her. She shut the door and I was stuck in there. I waited until she was busy to begin to cry for her to get me out. Good times.

 
At July 07, 2006 11:09 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Sounds like an extra good time to me! Keep up the good work, Timmy. And keep on being unafraid and having fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home