Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

More Card Action

George, Stanley and CharlieMegMacB discovered a treasure while on a Walgreen's run on Sunday ... another card featuring The Boyz! You might recall that Charlie and Stanley also were on a Father's Day card. The Hallmark photographer captured this pic of The Boyz back before George decided he hated Charlie and prior to Stan's massive weight gain. Inside the card: "Everyone agrees, you look great. Happy Birthday".

Let me know if you'd like an autographed card. I'm in tight with these three famous card models. Reality tv likely is in their future. More fame is certain.

4 Comments:

At July 31, 2006 9:42 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

VERY cool! I'll have to scour the Walgreens (that's where all the 'ramic kitties come from!) near our house for the card :)

 
At July 31, 2006 10:18 PM, Blogger Meg said...

In tight? You're practically family!

 
At August 01, 2006 6:42 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I gave one of those 'ramic kitties to BET and M when they moved into their new home. A gray one. His name is PC for Pierre the Cat. Orignally it was for Porch Cat, but we decided an upgrade was needed.

If the card with The Boyz is a top seller, I'm sure they'll keep making it for a long time! Go forth and support Hallmark and get one of these cards! Oh, what the heck, get two!!

Thanks for calling me "practically family" MegMacB. That's very nice.

 
At August 28, 2007 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them funny cards with animals. especially the ones with dogs on the cover. I have a dog myself, Sean William Maximus - a lovely white labrador. he's adorable! you know sometimes he gives me them sweet puppy-eye looks. he could become a card model celebrity!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home