Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Another Card














While on a Wal-Mart run, MegMacB discovered yet another card featuring George and Stanley. You'd think these two were sleeping with someone over at Hallmark considering all their cards.

This card is a little eerie because they are without bodies. But it's also hysterical. I highly recommend that you get it and send it to anyone you know celebrating a birthday in December.

2 Comments:

At December 04, 2006 10:28 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

heh heh. maybe george & stanley lead secret lives while meg mcb is off working hard to buy them kibble and toys.

 
At December 11, 2006 5:19 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

A secret life working their magic over Hallmark employees ... I bet you're right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home