Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Comfortable Sleeping Places

Gabby snoozing in the Pistol Pete officeGabrielle seems drawn to the Pistol Pete home office. She dozes in that room the most. Maybe her light, orange spots make it so that she identifies the most with this room. She has claimed several favorite spots. Under the desk, beside the desk, under the desk chair, next to the book shelf, on the center of the rug ... it varies, but I almost always find her in there.

It's right across the hall from my room. In the mornings as I hit the snooze button on the ol' alarm clock, I see her emerging from that room. She crosses the hall and hollers at me for a moment until realizing I'm snoring again. She starts the routine again nine minutes only to retreat again. At least for another nine minutes.

Monday night I put Eponine's OSU collar on Gabby. I worry some that she may not be used to collars. Plus, she's so small, I don't know if it'll be comfortable. We did have to take it to its smallest size. I smiled as I heard her little bell on the collar dinging around the home this evening.

3 Comments:

At September 11, 2007 9:46 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Gabrielle looks furry comfy snoozing there.

 
At September 11, 2007 7:03 PM, Blogger Parker said...

And Mommy cried when she read the post and thought of your sweetie who came before so proud in her collar - how appropriate that Gabby wears it now with the bell. You are right Cowboy, every day matters...
Smooches to your sweet, sweet Gabby - she is a beauty!

 
At September 12, 2007 12:20 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

And she's looking really good. The orange collar is stunning on her! I bet she is close to 6 pounds. Also proud to report there has been not one incident in more than a week.

I bought some high-priced kitty wipes at Petco. When I saw them I thought of Parker's suggestion. Gabby actually likes the daily rub down. I may go for the lesser-priced baby wipes for the next round.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home