Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Water Wonders

Not the fountains in front of the Bellagio in Las Vegas, but nonetheless impressive. Here's a video of the fountains in Atlanta's Centennial Park. It was built as part of the 1996 Olympics. (Can you believe it's been over 10 years!) Unfortunately, there was a bombing incident that occurred in this area during the Olympics. I think I recall that a for sure culprit never was caught.

Made my first trip ever to Atlanta not too long ago and had a chance to catch up with a college friend I hadn't seen in years. After dinner she took me around to many of the city's downtown sites. You'll have to thank her, Sheri, for the fine video of the downtown Atlantla skyline and the dancing fountains at Centennial Park. You might notice that the fountains are in the shape of the Olympic rings.

I'll post some pics some other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home