Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

NCAA Brackets

My picks from earlier in the season are doomed. As luck would have it, Kansas, Georgetown and Wisconsin are in the same regional. That means only one of them potentially will advance to the Final Four. My money is on KU right now.

Michigan State was my other very eary pick. Although a No. 5 seed, I don't think they have a chance of making it past the second round. Especially since the team potentially will meet Pitt or Tulsa's Oral Roberts in the second round.

My new picks, Texas, Drake, Kansas and North Carolina. Just my two cents. Action starts Thursday!

Here's a link to a viewable bracket.

By the way, my OSU women are a No. 3 seed in the New Orleans regional. Highest seed ever in school history. I think they are going to the Final Four. Of course I'm horribly loyal. Here's a link to view a bracket for the women's tournament.

Good luck to your picks!

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2008 1:02 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

My tuna is on Whiskerconsin Cowboy! But oh well, you didn't get to choose which regional they put everyone.

Mum got three OK quarters yesterday in change at a store. Only a few more to get!

 
At March 20, 2008 7:00 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

our nip is on Pitt. Efen Bobby Knight picks Pitt to do all the way. Mommy saided "we're doomed then".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home