Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Annual

Gabby and I stopped by to see her doctor Saturday morning. It was time for the yearly booster shots.

Although the car ride over and back kept her talking and close to hysterical, the actual vet visit was noneventful and calm. She was on her best behavior. Many even commented how great she was. One lady said "your cat appears almost dog like." I think I heard Gab hiss as a response. Gabby considered it an insult.

There was no change in the weight area. Still right at 7.6 pounds. I have even been less restrictive the last month or so. Chances are, she's just not going to bulk up much more.

All else came back as a clean bill of health! An awesome little monster.

3 Comments:

At September 15, 2008 11:05 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Gabby - AWESOME report!!!!! i would hiss at the woofie comment too. - Miles

 
At September 15, 2008 8:24 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I think I might even bite if someone said that about me.

So Gabby really is a tiny girl after all! And of course she's all healthy and happy!

 
At September 17, 2008 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great news about Gabby! She's so healthy looking I wouldn't give her numbers any thought! She's sleek and beautiful for sure since she found you! Daphne says hello... she must miss Gabby, uh, or her food... snuck off the deck and ran off this week to the neighbors to eat all their cat food on their porch! But atleast she didn't run far this time before she was returned to us! ;O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home