Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Random Thoughts On Oct. 10, 2011

Happy Columbus Day!

I have the day off from work. Met friends for lunch, had a volunteer meeting at 1:15 and another volunteer board meeting at 5 p.m. Mixing in some errands and other fun in between.

How the heck are you? Hope life is treating you well and that you are daily mixing in some errands and fun between each of your daily activities.

Where do I even begin while keeping it a short post. My Gabster is doing well. An absolute loving, entertaining, awesome little monster. I'm a blessed. Sexy Lady is about to pop out a second baby. A boy. On 11/11/11. MMcB has two kids. Both girls. Those are two of the key players of the last several years. Life is generally good!

I thought of you as I noticed a person gaining a little steam in presidential politics. I remember telling you about this bigwig back in 2007. He had a governance role in my company at that time. Hmmmm. If he was to win the nomination, maybe I should post a sign indicating he once rode in my car! Or maybe I'd have to donate the PT to the Smithsonian. Ha! Here's the original post: http://eponinealittlemonster.blogspot.com/2007/10/driving-along.html. I suddenly feel a sudden urge to order a pizza.

I promise to post a pic of my little monster Gabrielle sometime soon and include a few more details. Miss you.

10 Comments:

At October 10, 2011 4:02 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Here's the better post from 2007: http://eponinealittlemonster.blogspot.com/2007/09/black-magic.html

 
At October 10, 2011 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back, Cowboy!

Teresa in St. Louis
(formerly of Kansas City)

 
At October 10, 2011 7:54 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Holy moley, I just had the urge to check on you and Gabby, and here's a post! Meow meow meow!

 
At October 19, 2011 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking, WMD. And any others. We still check on you! -- Cowboy

 
At December 01, 2011 4:00 PM, Anonymous Sexy Lady said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I had a spare moment (which isn't often these days!) and I checked your blog... and not only was there a NEW post but I was even mentioned!! You know I love to read about myself! ha! YEAH FOR YOU! I love blogs and yours is one of my favorites! I've missed you... thank you for making my day Sexy Man!!

 
At December 07, 2014 12:35 PM, Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

From one OSU fan to another - congrats on beating OU!!!

And in our case - go Buckeyes!

 
At February 09, 2015 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment! Nice to know someone still sometimes looks.

Congrats on the National Championship!!

- Eponine's Cowboy

 
At October 29, 2020 5:51 AM, Blogger Pembroke Welsh Corgi Puppies said...

Welsh Corgi Puppies for sale
Pembroke Welsh Corgi Puppies For Sale near me
Pembroke Welsh Corgi Dog Breed for sale
Welsh Corgi Pembroke Dogs and Puppies for sale
Welsh Corgi (Pembroke) - Puppies for sale
mini corgi puppies for near me
corgi puppies for sale
ultimate corgi puppies for sale

 
At January 05, 2022 5:42 AM, Anonymous Fish Drawing said...

Very good content, thank you.

 
At May 28, 2022 9:40 AM, Blogger kindergarten said...

https://www.domesticshorthaircat.com/siberian-neva-masquerade-cat-x/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home