Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Katrina And Trixie Remembered

My Eppy had some thoughts about the hurricane that ravaged the U.S. Gulf Coast one year ago. In memory of those lost during those days and to celebrate those facing challenges head on, below are links to My Little Monster's posts from this time last year:

Keep Your Chin Up
Mi Casa Es Su Casa
When You Care Enough
Be Strong Little Guy
Getting The Hook Up
Over The Rainbow

"...Hook Up" includes a link to a story about Snowball. This is interesting because that was the sign I needed when I went to Rolling Acres to bury my Eponine. The gravesite picked was next to a little dog named Snowball. It was comforting to be found.

It is with heavy heart that I share that Trixie at Meezer Tails went to the Rainbow Bridge. Her family is strong and they are cherishing all Trixie brought to their home. Just a few months ago, though, they also lost their Norton. I know it has to be tough. They are blessed in that there are two other monsters, Sammy and Miles, in their home helping them to keep their chins up.

Having other monsters in your home is so very wise. Once loss is felt, it hurts. Knowing someone else is there helps to push forward, I imagine. It doesn't lessen the hurt, but likely provides some sort of comfort. The Meezers are special folks. My thoughts and prayers are with them. I look forward to many more tails.

4 Comments:

At August 31, 2006 8:19 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Cowboy, fanks for the furry nice werds about us. We is worried 'acause you doesn't haf anotfurr monster yet. We hopes that you has not given up. But no matter what, we like you lots!

 
At August 31, 2006 1:20 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Cowboy needs to gets a new monster, that's fur sure, Meezers. They don't replace the one lost, but they make it a happier place. They give you a reason to get out of bed and make homecomings so much happier. I think Phoenix has been waiting for the cowboy to come back and get him.

 
At August 31, 2006 2:55 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I want to thank you for the kind comment you left on the girl's blog the other day.

Things have been hectic here, and I haven't been commenting like I would like.

Someone dumped 3 cats, a momma and her two babies in the woods a mile from me. I have captured momma (her name is Precious Momma now), had her spayed and all the other necessary stuff and she is going to live with the girls. She is in the bathroom right now, recuperating. I have a bunch of stuff on the girls blog about it. Now I have the babies to catch....

CalicoMom Toni

 
At August 31, 2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

As always, Meezers, you all are way too kind to me. Thank you.

You're so very right, kattonic. I like best what you say about homecomings.

You're so welcome, CMT. It's OK about not commenting as much as you'd like. I'm the worst about commenting. I do my best to make rounds each week to all the various sites. But I don't too often leave comments.

You are such a kind soul, Toni. That Precious Momma is super-darn lucky! Good luck with the babies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home